“Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivors |Pt26


Picture
Chakra Bliss Spray
  • *Chakra
  • *Balance and clear chakras
  • *Chakra healing
  • *Root chakra
  • *Sacral chakra
  • *Solar plexus chakra
  • *Heart chakra
  • *Throat chakra
  • *Third eye chakra
  • *Crown chakra
ORDER



“I accept my will to survive! As reality does give me a tool to thrive.
My life may not be perfect, but it is where I am moving, directly onto my purpose.”
S.J


~Reality in Consciousness

Picture



Greetings Beloved!
​

Thank you again for visiting my Blog Page as we come together for “Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey” from this multiple part series on Affirmations for a Sexual Abuse Survivor Part 26.
​                            

You can find additional Inspiration & discover more about me on my BLOG PAGE, Twitter & all of my other Social Media Platforms, please click on the links below in the description. If you haven’t yet viewed Part 1 from this series, please do so by following the links for the general introductions, or by clicking here.

​
The length of this series, which is set for 52 weeks is for you to become more familiar with your strengths and weaknesses as a sexual abuse survivor.  While I encourage everyone to go at their own pace & to know that the doors will always remain open for questions as a community or individually. All the while, the work to ​Cleanse & Heal will begin within you just as in the traditional settings of nature.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT GROUP HERE:  *RECHARGE & SUPPORT GROUP
for SEXUAL ABUSE SURVIVORS

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Talk: Healing in the Now~ from Sexual Abuse Pt 2

THE NEW ORLEANS VOODOO TAROT | CELEBRATE LOA, ORISHA, LIFE…