“Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivors |Pt26


Picture
Chakra Bliss Spray
  • *Chakra
  • *Balance and clear chakras
  • *Chakra healing
  • *Root chakra
  • *Sacral chakra
  • *Solar plexus chakra
  • *Heart chakra
  • *Throat chakra
  • *Third eye chakra
  • *Crown chakra
ORDER



“I accept my will to survive! As reality does give me a tool to thrive.
My life may not be perfect, but it is where I am moving, directly onto my purpose.”
S.J


~Reality in Consciousness

Picture



Greetings Beloved!

Thank you again for visiting my Blog Page as we come together for “Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey” from this multiple part series on Affirmations for a Sexual Abuse Survivor Part 26.
​                            

You can find additional Inspiration & discover more about me on my BLOG PAGE, Twitter & all of my other Social Media Platforms, please click on the links below in the description. If you haven’t yet viewed Part 1 from this series, please do so by following the links for the general introductions, or by clicking here.


The length of this series, which is set for 52 weeks is for you to become more familiar with your strengths and weaknesses as a sexual abuse survivor.  While I encourage everyone to go at their own pace & to know that the doors will always remain open for questions as a community or individually. All the while, the work to Cleanse & Heal will begin within you just as in the traditional settings of nature.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY SUPPORT GROUP HERE:  *RECHARGE & SUPPORT GROUP
for SEXUAL ABUSE SURVIVORS

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping for Quality ESSENTIAL OILS | the HOLISTIC HEALTH View

Citrus Essential Oils- for Emotional Well-Being and Balance