“I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence!” | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivor | Pt13

“Go beyond toward All that which leads to expression by Light & Love”
S. J 
~Reality in Consciousness


Greetings Beloved! 
Thank you again for visiting my BlogPage as we come together for “I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence” from this multiple part series on Affirmations for a Sexual Abuse Survivor Part 13. You can find additional inspiration and discover more about me on my BLOG PAGETwitter & all of my other Social Media Platforms, please click on the links below in the description.  If you haven’t yet viewed Part 1 from this series, please do so by following the links for the general introductions, or by clicking here.
The length of this series, which is set for 52 weeks is for you to become more familiar with your strengths and weaknesses as a sexual abuse survivor.  While I encourage everyone to go at their own pace & to know that the doors will always remain open for questions as a community or individually. All the while, the work to cleanse and heal will begin within you just as in the traditional setting of nature.



Disclaimer:  If you are currently being sexually violated in any way please inform an adult at this time immediately.  For your discretion, there are 24/7 Hotlines available for questions or aide here @ https://www.rainn.org/  , https://www.rainn.org/national-resources-sexual-assault-survivors-and-their-loved-ones,or please also check with your local county for other resources and advice for your safety. 
ALERT:KNOW THE STATISTICShttps://www.rainn.org/statistics
                                    
R
Respect others' boundaries.
A                 
Ask for consent.
I
Intervene when someone's in trouble.
N
Notice the warning signs of abuse and speak up.
N
Nurture myself and others.



Let’s Begin with the Affirmation for Week 13!


“I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence”

Beyond the aspects of the lowest-nature, my spirit is prepared to be free.  Where there isn’t any “second-guessing” as the “Will of I” and the identity of the-self will balance my existence to an immense, unknown knowledge & levels for purity.
Thought transforms into reality & the light switch has been activated.  The resonance of its vibration is great for strength to emerge with the physical matters by sight. These words flash, feel, & sound. Meeting the approval by your utterance of power & will that which was found. 
Forever changing to express the meanings of myself & those drawn by it.  The examples preceded by my expressions is a sigul’ for focus & a reminder of a special time in its space.  This is actually where time is integrated, where life intertwines, where I have questioned & required a greater sense of the Divine.
Life is about the greater experiences which gives birth to a form of creation; a creative painting; a gift of gratitude; a strengthening affirmation; or an all- knowing spirit, belonging to the source as one is.  The focus that remains in the evolution of change is the dissemination of me, myself, & I.  In this way, the environment becomes transfigured moving beyond time.
The levels of reality are depicted as an art form that I have portrayed in the present moments.  It will match the scales of my existing heart & perfect the energies which surround me & affix an extraordinary part in Life……

“I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence”



No matter where you are right now on your journey as a sexual abuse survivor, remember that there is more to you than what the eye may perceive of the self at this time.  You are a Survivor-Stay in action on your healing journey every day and meditate on these concepts, “I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence!” Visualize the Affirmation, see it in color or as shaded black and white, however, the mind perceives it, allow for the current response to form naturally. Listen to yourself without judgment and begin to frequently journal this process as you transition the mind to higher knowledge of yourself. “I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence!”  
Reality in Consciousness begins at the very moment as the work is placed forth by your intent to grow and change for the betterment of self, aiding in the improvement of mankind! 


Thank you again for staying in tuned to reality on this week’s segment on “I Will a Reality of Transcendence into My Existence!”  Affirmations| for a Sexual Abuse Survivor| Part 13 |!!! 
Please be sure to Check-Out All of My Other Social Media Platforms Linked Below
Until the Very Next Point in time,
Be Well & Heal in Peace…Peace!!!
                                                                                                 

                                                  


Written by: S.J
                
***Stay Tuned in to reality by simply Clicking on the Links Below!

~IG
Source: Embracing the Journey by: Nancy W.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

“Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivors |Pt26

Shopping for Quality ESSENTIAL OILS | the HOLISTIC HEALTH View

“I Am Perfect Just as I Am” | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivor | Pt 39