“I Am Here in the Present Moment” | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivor | Pt10

“I cannot say that I am unaware of what has occurred in my existence of reality today when all is knowing in the Universe.  In the present moment, I go within the self to search for all answers”
~S. J
~Reality in Consciousness 

Image result for in the present time

Greetings Beloved! 
Thank you again for visiting my Blog page as we come together for“I Am Here in the Present Moment”from this multiple part series on Affirmations for a Sexual Abuse SurvivorPart 10. You can find additional inspiration and discover more about me on my BLOG PAGETwitter& all of my other Social Media Platforms, please see the links below in the description.  If you haven’t yet reviewed Part 9from this series, please do so by following the links for the general introductions. The length of this series, which is set for 52 weeksis for you to become more familiar with your strengths and weaknesses as a sexual abuse survivor.  While I encourage everyone to go at their own pace and to know that the doors will always remain open for questions as a community or individually. All the while, the work to cleanse and healwill begin within you just as in the traditional setting of nature.
Disclaimer:  If you are currently being sexually violated in any way please inform an adult at this time immediately.  For your discretion, there are 24/7 Hotlines available for questions or aide here @ https://www.rainn.org/ , https://www.rainn.org/national-resources-sexual-assault-survivors-and-their-loved-ones,or please also check with your local county for other resources and advice for your safety.  
ALERT:KNOW THE STATISTICShttps://www.rainn.org/statistics
                 
R
Respect others' boundaries.
A          
Ask for consent.
I
Intervene when someone's in trouble.
N
Notice the warning signs of abuse and speak up.
N
Nurture myself and others.

Let’s Begin with the Affirmation for Week 10!

“I Am Here in the Present Moment”

The present moment has always been factored in with a strong will of a godly contentment.  In the guided experience for a humanly devout for present moments, I have cultivated increased consciousness.  These combined growth spurts of my whole-self did regulate the past, present, and near future as gifts of knowledge by wisdom that are all assigned a single part at this moment of time.  
Ever since I’ve attached the word “survivor” instead of a victim, at this point, my own experience as a sexual abuse survivor has disallowed control of my present moments with a depressive state or thought. This way, I remain in the light of truth, and besides, I know that the micro-cosmic energy of myself and the universal interconnection of utmost effort to heal and grow spiritually will be complete.  
Although I am here in the present moment, frustration may develop from feeling impatient about certain objects in life. As this occurs, I visually imagine a near future where I have discovered enlightenment through this particular circumstance and combat the instant thought, like having a carry-on vision board in the mind’s eye to redirect the frequencies wherever I travel. 

“I Am Here in the Present Moment”  

An expression of beauty and kindness surfaces, I am here in the present moment with nature, engulfed by its resilience and highlights of present moment awareness day-after-day.

“I Am Here in the Present Moment, which aligns me to my own faith and glory as a sexual abuse survivor, advocate, and a stronghold for the present time. 


What constructs a sustainable affirmation such as this one, is to remove all opposing connotations that I might have of myself, family, and friends in order for my highest-self to fully support an orchestrated survival and strategy for my purpose in the now moment.

“I Am Here in the Present Moment



No matter where you are right now on your journey as a sexual abuse survivor, remember that there is more to you than what the eye may perceive of the self at this time.  You are a Survivor-Stay in action on your healing journeyevery day and meditate on these concepts, “I Am Here in the Present Moment!”Visualize the Affirmation, see it in coloror as shaded black and white, however, the mind perceives it, allow for the current response to form naturally.  Listen to yourself without judgment and begin to frequently journalthis process as you transition the mind to higher knowledge of yourself.I Am Here in the Present Moment!” Reality in Consciousness beginsat the very moment as the work is placed forth by your intent to grow and change for the betterment of self, aiding in the improvement of mankind! 
Thank you again for staying in tuned to reality on this week’s segment of “I Am Here in the Present Moment” | Affirmations| for a Sexual Abuse Survivor| Part 10 |!!!
Please be sure to check out all of my other Social Media Platforms linked below
Be Well & Heal in Peace…Peace!!!
~Written by: S.J 
                
***Stay Tuned in to reality by Clicking the Links Below!

Source: Embracing the Journeyby: Nancy W.
~IG



Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

“Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivors |Pt26

Shopping for Quality ESSENTIAL OILS | the HOLISTIC HEALTH View

“I Am Perfect Just as I Am” | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivor | Pt 39