Blog Talk: Healing in the Now from Sexual Abuse Part 6


“Today I will not doubt what my senses tell me just because no one else can confirm the data.  Instead, I affirm and am grateful that I can use them to notice and enjoy my surroundings.”
Nancy W.



~Reality in Consciousness
Greetings Beloved! Thank you again for visiting my page as we come together for Part 6 of this multiple part series on Healing in the Now from sexual abuse. You can find additional inspiration and discover more about me on my BLOG PAGETwitter & all of my other social media platforms, please see the links below in the description.  If you haven’t yet reviewed Part 5 of this series, please do so by following the links for the general introductions. The length of this series, which is set for 52 weeks is for you to become more familiar with your strengths and weaknesses as a sexual abuse survivor.  While I encourage everyone to go at their own pace and to know that the doors will always remain open for questions as a community or individually. Traditionally, all of the work to cleanse and heal will begin within you.
Disclaimer:  If you are currently being sexually violated in any way please inform an adult at this time immediately.  For your discretion, there are 24/7 Hotlines available for questions or aide here @ https://www.rainn.org/ , https://www.rainn.org/national-resources-sexual-assault-survivors-and-their-loved-ones or please also check with your local county for other resources and advice for your safety.  
ALERT:KNOW THE STATISTICShttps://www.rainn.org/statistics
            
R
Respect others' boundaries.
A
Ask for consent.
I
Intervene when someone's in trouble.
N
Notice the warning signs of abuse and speak up.
N
Nurture myself and others.

Let’s begin with Affirmation for Week 6!

I Can Notice & Appreciate My Senses!


My senses are of high standing as a sexual abuse survivor.
     And not to be celebrated, but only when excavated reality can zoom-in on the finest of details.
     Expecting anyone to notice or to surpass their own vision through the very same senses would be considered a lacking ability.
     The beginning, to early adulthood, my senses were projected as anxiety that was all mental.
     Experiencing healing in the now, has brought, universal and fearless leaders out in front of all opposition.
     I Can Notice & Appreciate My Senses because I choose to tune-in and activate on consciousness, where all is knowing.

No matter where you are right now on your journey as a sexual abuse survivor, remember that there is more to you than what the eye may perceive of the self at this time.  You are a Survivor-Stay in action on your healing journey every day and meditate on these concepts, I Can Notice & Appreciate My Senses! Visualize the Affirmation, see it in color or as shaded black and white, however, the mind perceives it, allow for the current response to form naturally.  Listen to yourself without judgment and begin to frequently journalthis process as you transition the mind to higher knowledge of yourself.I Can Notice & Appreciate My SensesHealing in the Now begins at the very moment as the work is placed forth by your intent to grow and change for the betterment of self, aiding in the improvement of mankind! 
Thank you again for staying in tuned to Reality on this week’s segment of Healing in the Now from sexual abuse Part 6.  Please be sure to Like, Comment, Subscribe, and check out all my other Social Media Platforms linked below
Be Well & Heal in Peace…Peace!
~Written by: Reality S.J 

Stay Tuned in to Reality by Clicking the Links Below!
Source: Embracing the Journeyby: Nancy W.
~IG






Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

“Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivors |Pt26

Shopping for Quality ESSENTIAL OILS | the HOLISTIC HEALTH View

“I Am Perfect Just as I Am” | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivor | Pt 39