Happy Born-Day Muhammad Ali, “The Greatest” of All Time!

~Reality in Consciousness

Ali- in the Now
(((SCREAMING))) HAPPY BORN DAY TO MUHAMMAD ALI!!!!
I give thanks to Muhammad Ali for his presence and astounding energy on this special day.  January 17, 1942, the champ was here, born for us to recognize the validity of hate against melanin through his talents over the course of his boxing career.  I don’t want to over-dramatize this piece, but I love Ali’s courage and the way he had attracted the World’s Heavyweight Championship through the Laws of Attraction. By reading his autobiography The Greatest Muhammad Ali-My own Story, I’ve learned a bit about his intellect and psyche that I wanted to share on this day for you all.
What I’ve noticed this far in regards to the nature of attracting the things that you want in life is that while possessing the vision in confidence, seeing yourself with what your reaching for is one part of the will be obtained attraction.  I don’t have to tell you that Muhammad Ali possesses the character, skill, and keen necessity of the word confidence. In just one of many examples, Ali dealt with the media and the opposed “white hope” fighter accordingly below written in his text.

“I am America.  Only, I’m the part you won’t recognize.  But get used to me.  Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals-my own-get used to me! I can make it without your approval! I won’t let you beat me and I won’t let your Negro beat me!”

Muhammad Ali knew exactly who he was as an Afrikan man. He was not only a mastermind of his craft, but he also honored the men who guided his way.  I know that studying the people who are with us either in the physical or spiritual sense, such as our ancestors, is like a sensational glow of new knowledge and wisdom from within, replenishing the spirit.  We share their experiences, and by with their energies, we can spiritually grow with an abundance of strength and agility towards the gained knowledge. 

Who I am is what those who came before me made it possible for me to be. Just ahead of me were some of the best fighters the world ever saw, like Joe Louis, Sugar Ray Robinson, Henry Armstrong, Floyd Patterson,” etc.

Ali enjoyed illustrating images for fun, but his father was an exquisite artist himself.  You may already know from watching older media news about how sometimes Ali would also humor others with the poetry he wrote about his upcoming fights.  Ali would utilize the Law of Attraction to predict his wins, even up to how many rounds that would take place for the defeat against his opponents with his drawings and poetry he created.  I laughed my butt off reading all of the very visual poems throughout his book.

“After Vegas my plans for going after the World Heavyweight Title match were set. I only had to do more of what I’d been doing.  I was predicting the round my opponent would fall in each fight with an accuracy the papers found unbelievable.  I created a poem for every opponent: They all fall in the round I call!
“When you come to fight, Don’t block the halls, And don’t block the door, For y’all may go home, After round four.”
Or,
“King Liston I’ll say, Only until he meets Cassius Clay.  Moore fell in four, Liston in eight.”

Muhammad Ali is still The Greatest today!  His autobiography depicts his strong will and personality in an inspiring and memorizing manner.  Celebrate his Beloved Born Day and Share this message out.  Peace.

Written by: Reality S.J. Fields

Recommended reading
Ali, Muhammad, Durham. The Greatest, Muhammad Ali
U.S by Random House. New York, 1975

STAY TUNED INTO REALITY….

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

“Today I Accept Where I Am in My Journey | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivors |Pt26

Shopping for Quality ESSENTIAL OILS | the HOLISTIC HEALTH View

“I Am Perfect Just as I Am” | Affirmations | for a Sexual Abuse Survivor | Pt 39